View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 11:42 AM

Location: Cicero, Hamilton County, Indiana about 30 miles north of downtown Indianapolis
Well I called the number on the ad above this AM and talked to "Jan", a German speaking older man who says he is selling out his parts and retiring to Florida. His son is going to stay in the largely Mercedes Indy repair, but on a small or smaller scale. He was not easy to understand, but my hearing is not so great either. But he says he is heavy on body stuff, has a lot of W123 and W124 stuff, mostly new he indicated, doors, fenders, he listed to me new "Bumpers" for W123, new headlight assemblies and he invited me to come down and look around. He says big discount! It is on the west side of Indy, corner of 52nd and Lafayette Rd. If you are looking for something, give him a call. He has no complete engines, but has a lot of engine parts for 616 and 617 engines. It would probably be in your best interest to have the part numbers out and ready when you call.

1983 Mercedes W123 240D 4 Speed 285,000 on the road with a 617 turbo, beautiful butter yellow, license plate # 83 240D INDIANA

2003 Jaguar Type X, AWD. beautiful, good mileage,
Mom's car, but I won't let her drive it!

Last edited by junqueyardjim; 10-24-2011 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Adding another sentence