View Single Post
Old 10-24-2002, 07:46 PM
Posts: n/a
The cable and pulley assembly can be replaced. They actually call it the "regulator" assembly. You can buy these from Fastlane or Parts shop (forgot which) for about $95. You will need to drill out four rivets so order those too. The procedure for replacing them can be found by doing a search on "window regulator".

The motor connects to the regulator via spline. Most of the time those gears are OK. If not, you will need the whole motor and regulator assembly.

I replaced mine a few weeks ago, it is a comon DIY task. You will need a heavy duty pop rivet gun, I bought mine at Ace hardware for about 15 bucks.

Good luck.
Reply With Quote