View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarTek View Post
OK, another update: The car has been in the garage for a couple weeks now with the battery disconnected. The battery was re-connected and within a day, the windows had run themselves down. (Car still sitting in the garage, never started nor the key placed in the ignition.)

Next step, the windows were run up via the remote and again, within a day, they were back down. Again, key was never placed in the ignition.

Our next move is going to be to disconnect the vacuum pump for the door locks, then each front door computer in turn.

I'm also going to run another scan of the processors and see if anything unusual shows up. On that note, does anyone know the actual name for each of the body processors? I have a big list on my program and I'd like to narrow it down so I'm not testing every system on the car. If I get a chance, I'll try to post the list but it's not easy since the choices are on a drop down window.

Lastly, there is the persistent red light on the "tow truck" button. What is the function of this button and what does the red light mean? No matter what is done, the red light is always present.

Thanks for your thoughts.

The tow button is to disable the tow away alarm when the car is parked on a ferry, train etc or other surface that may move. When the system is turned on the alarm will trigger when the front end is raised.