View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 02:57 PM

hey, I've gained back most of the stock losses I suffered after the 'Debt Ceiling" debacle, when the Tea Party Congress sent the stock market into a 2,000 point dive with their brilliant idea that America should tell the rest of the world we had no intention of honoring our legally incurred debts, debt run up by prior administrations which the liars tried to portray as somehow "Obama's fault". Of course, none of us are where we were when Bush sent the market into a 5,000 point tailspin with his bank shenanigans. And Obama, according to them, is our "worst president" - an astounding claim seeing how the previous president passed unfunded drug benefits, tax cuts financed with borrowed money in a massive give-away of our national wealth to the rich 1%, two botched wars, one of which was an act of mass murder costing us trillions and destroyed any and all good will we had in a world thatnow saw us as no better than Nazis, and on the way out the door, hands us an economy in complete collapse. And Obama is the "worst president"? What exactly has he done to compare to that? He's actually been digging us out of the Bush hole ever since. Iraq is over, Afghanistan is about to be, GM was saved by the Stimulus, and now the job market is finally coming back. And the GOP wants us to go back to what they gave us? A disaster? A country centered around giving a free ride to the super rich? More insane wars? Thanks, but no thanks, I'll take Obama's slow but steady progress over the flat-out crazy world they gave us under Bush, where we murdered kids over phony WMDs while billions disappeared and the rich hijacked America into "corporate personhood" . Thanks, but no thanks.

Oh, and more bad news for the haters, the market is up 150 pts on the news.

Last edited by JollyRoger; 02-03-2012 at 03:09 PM.