View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 03:44 PM
roflmonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbomachines View Post
MB all the way if you can afford it or if you can forego utility and for sure! Hyundai and MB are two totally different levels. FWIW I ended up in a new VW, as time and space of maintaining my 2 MBs had gotten to be not worth it. I also wanted a fast car, something I can legitimately take to the autox gatherings and be competitive. Paying out the ass for a brand new car is justified by knowing I won't have any problems for like 6-7 years at least, all of which are covered by warantee. Plus no need for a bike rack

The Accent and Elantra are among the best compacts out there. She's not gonna win any style awards but it'll prove useful affordable and practical.
Thats where I am at with the wagon... No time to work on it, and no real motivation to work on it. It doesn't need that much work, but I feel like I am just throwing money into a black hole whenever I work on it.... Sad, as its the car that brought me to this site!

The person who is buying the Hyundai just wants something new with a warranty that he just doesn't have to put alot of $$$ into. But - like me, he wont get rid of the old gal, he will just put her away until the love has been rekindled... Whenever that might be.

91 560 SEC AMG - other dogs dd
01 Honda S2000 - dogs dd
07 MB ML320 CDI - dd
16 Lexus IS250 - wifes dd

it's automatic.