View Single Post
Old 11-10-2002, 12:43 PM

I would like to make a couple of points here.

1. this should really be taken to e-mail.

2. I personally do not buy things I can't pay for, but I also do not send things to people, unless I have been paid for what I sold first. If I recieved a check for something, if it didn't clear, I would not send the item. If the buyer has a problem with that, then too bad, the buyer doesn't need my item then.

I am tempted to delete this thread, and will only do so if others complain that they feel it is out of place.

I don't feel that making threats will get you anywhere. I lost a best friend recently because he made threats to my girlfriend. It was a hard decision to make, choosing my girlfriend over one of my best friends, but I did what I had to do even though I would rather have not. I don't regret it, but I am sure my friend does. The threats he left are enough for my girlfriend to be able to get him arrested, but she isn't going to unless he makes any more than he already has.

I hope you get things worked out. I would try calling David, and telling him you are giving him a few days to make good on it, before you go ahead and do what some others have suggested.

I haven't seen david post here for a little while, but then again, I haven't been around much lately.

Good luck

Alon