View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 10:39 AM
Bump on a log

after a shockingly fast repair I'm still at square one. while I have graphics back, I've had to reboot the computer about 5 times to get it to come back up again... I'm at wits end. I do have a smart phone, but trying to do what I need to do on the iPhone screen is near impossible. the few days i've used it was an absolute pain... not to mention the wifi is not as strong... I'd love to get my hands on an Original iPad but that is out of the question as nobody is interested in selling and chances are I cant afford it... This computer has a terrible history. In the time I've had this computer series I've had now over 22 Repairs, and 4 or 5 outright replacements and have always had graphics issues. the original computer lasted 9 months, the next 6, repaired 15 times and replaced, the replacement lasted 4-5 months, repaired a few times, then replaced. that one lasted 4 months, repaired several times and had an emergency replacement due to the computer starting to smoke/smolder and now this one has had an issue since 6 weeks with the computer rebooting without video a few times then it will all of a sudden start working again... sorry to rant.... I'm just....Very frustrated, and very annoyed with the whole situation... For the time being I have a computer to use for now..... I wish there was some sort of Lemon law on computers...