View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 10:32 PM
macdoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddi View Post
Left and right i've been making a good living for 20 years of knowing what you have to ask others about! If it wasn't for people like me, people like like you would be lining the sides of freeways all over the world leaving more than just your brain freezing over.
Here we go again....And he delivers the punchline....I guess Saturday nights alright for fightin.................

And so I hope you feel important pointing that out, I hope you feel glorified and ingratiated up there on your horse. It sure would be nice if you took more of a teach others your knowledge view, but you came here stalking for less knowledgeable folk in your field to pick on . Geez, guy you make it sound like you were born with the knowledge of how to fix Mercedes. I think the whole point of this forum is for people to communicate and help others and share knowledge. You are not helping the cause by trying to somehow make fun of someone trying to learn a hobby by using this forum. Clearly not having the genuine interest in helping others why don't you go stand in the corner and tell yourself how smart you are and always have been...all knowing one. Pick one with all left hand corners and if you find one keep going, there is a right hand corner in there somewhere, honest.

Thanks to all others that showed interest in the spirit of the internet and this forum and for their helpful advice.It has helped me complete my project.

LOOk....he said like twice....he's so cold he's stutters when he writes.