View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 02:44 PM
Bio Brewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmalu View Post
My Indy loaned me his BJ press and I got it done. You junked it with good parts. At least I got the fuel tank out of it, sure increased the range of the 240. Fueled up in Lathrop, and drove all the way to Portland on 18+ gallons.

Charlie
Nice, I just remembered you were able to borrow one and were going to try the vice tool. Glad that tank worked out for you. Those 240's sure to get good mpg.

I think I pulled just about every other part out of that car that I thought I could use. I almost pulled that piece to! Oh well... I knew as soon as it was gone I would realize there was something I might have wanted to keep.

Just remembered something else I need to look for at the PnP. If I find a good v-belt clutch sanden 508 I might have to pick it up for my car. Just got my install kit from ROLLGUY so for $20 I might chance a used compressor. New ones are $150-200 from what I've found online/locally.

If you head up this way on Sunday Charlie let me know. If people are going to get together in Sac area I might drive up since there are more PnP's around.