View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 05:26 PM

Eh, Hipsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Swede View Post
Hipster look, hipster prices.
A few months back I was out to the clubs for a friends birthday, one of her friends brought along 2 guys, one I'm assuming she was dating or something. anyway, nether of these gents had anything useful to talk about and the clubs they were going to were no my idea of fun. I had gone as a favor to my friend as the DD. So not drinking and dealing with these guys, I just walked off at one point. walked to a place that sells cakes a few blocks from the clubs. I come back to smashed friends. The evening ends and these guy who I haven't really talked to at all are walking with us as we walk to the car. we get to the car and their whole attitude toward me changes. "Oh man, you drive one of these?" "Mercedes diesel, Nice car!" "How many miles on that thing, looks clean."

I'm use to people telling me its an old lady car, my grandmother was the original owner. I'm also use to people calling it the 80s drug dealer car, but really I'm now driving the hipster dream car.

I've never been one to fallow fads, can't wait for this one to pass.