View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytmtnman View Post
Same issue here. I have just been dealing with it whenever it happens. Maybe once in a blue moon it happens. Just long enough to where I forget that the hazard switch is the culprit and give it a workout to fix the blinkers. I reckon cleaning the switch or just replacing it would fix the problem.

Pretty wagon...I have your twin....well two years older but they look like they could be family!
I was thinking cleaning too! Any tricks on removing it? Doubt one could still get a German switch, but if they could for a reasonable amount, I would, as the symbol is warn off unlike the rest.

Thank you! Have a link to yours?

I will say next few years I am going to be saving up for re-paint per Tram's suggestion. Very expensive so will put it off as long as possible. But, have decided I am going to change it to moss green except keep the white roof. Not sure what color caps, unless I can find some 15" Centra wheels I can afford. If I did go 15", it open the options on W126 brakes, so putting that off for a long time. I live in flat land most of the time, so no point now.

Aunt is calling me to dinner, so time to sign off.