View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriel View Post
I was thinking cleaning too! Any tricks on removing it? Doubt one could still get a German switch, but if they could for a reasonable amount, I would, as the symbol is warn off unlike the rest.

Thank you! Have a link to yours?

I will say next few years I am going to be saving up for re-paint per Tram's suggestion. Very expensive so will put it off as long as possible. But, have decided I am going to change it to moss green except keep the white roof. Not sure what color caps, unless I can find some 15" Centra wheels I can afford. If I did go 15", it open the options on W126 brakes, so putting that off for a long time. I live in flat land most of the time, so no point now.

Aunt is calling me to dinner, so time to sign off.
Probably 90% of the parts for these cars are still available new from MB or aftermarket and most of the rest can be found used. This website is your friend! Your hazard switch is available here at Pelican Parts from 3 different sources including MB and is part number 000-820-90-10. I would try cleaning it first with electrical contact cleaner. Good luck....nice car!
John