Hey guys -- if your thinking of using LATEX gloves, be careful!
I didn't see anyone else warning you, so I felt I should do it. Some significant percentage of the human population (not sure if it's 3% or 5%) can develop an allergy to latex! It can be as mild as a reddening of the skin, or a maybe even a rash. On the other hand, such allergies can develop more serious reactions with continued exposure -- including "systemic" reactions -- including closure of the airways (ever hear of anaphylactic shock?).
I'd advise all to select some other material for their gloves, or at least be aware of and watch for signs of allergic reaction.