View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmash View Post
There was no indication in Kerry's post that the acquaintance was guilty of any crime. He was not at risk of being caught for anything. He was a priest in the RC. There was no indication in Kerry's post that he knew anything about what was going on with Mahoney or the Diocese. I do not see his stepping down as an apology for anything but as an acknowledgement that he was part of something (the RC) that lost it's way and was doing bad things. I believe you are condemning a man with out any evidence and no cause.

I believe he should be speaking out now if he is not and speaking loudly.
Seeing as how the RC church has been trying to play games from day 1 and the fact that Curry, who stepped down is a key aide to Mahoney, do you believe that he suddenly found out about it today or has knowledge about it previously? It's not like he is some low man on the totem pole priest. He was a key aide. All the way up to the pope, the church has been trying to bury this. When it fails, they try to declare bankruptcy so they can avoid paying for damages. Sorry but I am having a really hard time having the words "RC Church" and "Integrity" in the same sentence and have it sound favorable.

It's really hard to give that group the benefit of the doubt seeing their history. It would be easier to give YOU the benefit of the doubt if my wallet was missing right after you visited me than someone or some group with that track record.
05 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
06 Polaris Sportsman 500 EFI
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Red
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Yellow
04 Tailgator 21 ft Toy Hauler
11 Harley Davidson 883 SuperLow