View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 11:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by t walgamuth View Post
I remember thinking when all this hoo ha came out about him having mental problems etc that it was a bit odd. I suppose it was all smoke to cover his wrongdoing.

There is an attitude among many people that anybody who is successful is cheating on things like taxes and so forth as a matter of "good" business. The trouble with this attitude is that it makes too many people think its "OK" to cheat (morally).

The truth is that most successful people are successful because they have worked hard and wisely to be successful, and that they have done so their whole life and have not made a "big" score all at once but have gradually built it up over a lifetime.

Unfortunately the cheaters get the headlines though so it promotes the stereotype of cheating being the norm.
What would be a great news story is if and when they ever find an honest politician from Chicago IL . The mental health issue he is hiding behind is not to cover up a "big" score all at once, but over three quarters of a "million" over seven years, and his wife has admitted to six years of filing false tax returns. That is what i would call a career thief. I have not heard yet if I am still going to have to pay for his life time pension, being that he will go to a federal prison I will be paying to house and feed them. And the best part is that if he could run for the same congressional district while in the sh#$%$#@! he would get 80% of the vote of which there is about 15% voter turnout in that district.