View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 12:25 PM
Conservative

I've had the Lumia 822 Windows 8 phone from Verizon since December. There really is no difference between the 920 and the 822...only different carriers.

That being said...I do miss some of the apps like the PNC Virtual Wallet. It allowed me to check my account easily. But that's about the only drawback.

I added the 32gig chip to increase the storage from 16 to 48gig.

The display is sharp and clean, interface is smooth, and the music player is well thought out. 4g speed rocks, and unlike my old Droid, it automatically connects to the wifi networks I've authorized...which is great since Verizon has capped me to 2gig of 4g per month at the price I was getting unlimited with my old phone and plan.

Since I no longer stream music on it while out and about, the added memory works well for me...I load up a few thousand songs on it and go.

It works well with Windows 8 on my laptop, making transfers of files a matter of drag and drop then sync.

I also like the cordless charging it has...

Meet on the level, leave on the square. Great words to live by

Were we directed from Washington when to sow and when to reap, we should soon want bread. - Thomas Jefferson: Autobiography, 1821.