View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 02:16 PM

So I got on the internet and found that there are places that will fix Feral/Alley/Stray Cats they say for Free; but there was no local place that did that.
The Local Place charged less than $33 each; however, they cut off part of the Cats Ear to show that it has been Fixed.
I found that some People purposely Catch Feral Cats and have them fixed to decrease the Cat population.
But, they have some odd Rules. You need to get a Free Rental Trap from them. Like Autozone you Pay and get the Money Back when the Trap comes Back.

They told Me I could bring 2 Cats. As it turned out what the meant was that that the Clinic took only 2 Cats for the Whole Day! After that it was up to the Doc if they would do any more.

The place I went to was the Animal Car Center (Operated by the Golden State Humane Society) in Long Beach Ca. There is also one in Garden Grove Ca.

Note: I thought about buying a Trap from Harbor Freight but the user ratings show that only the expensive one will work. From what happened to Me I doubt if even the Expensive Trap will work in all Cases.
In trying to catch My Cats I caught a Big Tom Cat that had been stealing Food. He fought and the Caged Rocked and when this Claws were spread out it looked like a 3 inch spread on them! A big strong Cat.

You can take your Pet there for regular Vet service but if you don’t have any immunization Records they won’t see your Pet until you have the immunizations done.

Also these Cats managed to come up with 2 Rats from somwhere. I had never seen any Rats where I live but I guess they are around; see the last pic. People complain about the Stray Cats but it makes you wonder how Rodents would be around without them.
I have seen them bring back Gophers, Mice and Rats so far.

I forgot to mention sinc Momma knew how to Hunt I just relocated Her to another area. I did this parly becaus Momma would go after My original Cat if I let here ou; to the extent that My Cat was scared to go out side.
Attached Thumbnails
Getting Alley/Stray/Feral Cats Fixed Cheap-chubby-cat-1.jpg   Getting Alley/Stray/Feral Cats Fixed Cheap-stripe-mar-13.jpg   Getting Alley/Stray/Feral Cats Fixed Cheap-cat-rat.jpg