View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 03:58 PM

Thank You for the schematics in my post regarding instalation of airconditioner.

I had the same problem with fitting condenser that is not ment to be there. I'll put photos these days. I had to cut of existing radiator cariers and made all new cariers for both radiator and condenser. I damaged, unfortenetly, condenser, while trying to bend hoses from compressor. Now I'm waiting for new condenser and drier, and already changed hoses (I have taken two different hoses from compšressor and put them together in one that can manage. Now I have conectors for R12 and R134a freon gas ).

Now I have problem to put all the wires together. I'm loocking at the schematics that You put, and it seems that this is too strange form me...

Can U help?
Can U put another picture with english translation of connectors on cable picture. The man who sold me the used AC gave me a lot of cables, but some of necesery conectors missing.

So, I have to wire together :
- compressor,
- termoswitch (I gues it has to be on the motor head, or is it used existing one that is already on motor block and it is used for switching radiator fan ?)
- air fan for condenser and white resistor for two fan speeds
- drier pressure switches
- AC relay for 4Zlynder
- mass (chassey- negative)
- Sensor that is in inside condenser - aluminum stick (between motor and cabin)
- Two switches inside of the cabin (one for switching AC on and the other for blower) and recirculating air switch
- and I suppose that some of the wires are going into fuse box.

Thank You in advance.