View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by biopete View Post
Thanks ngarover. I sent you an email. The house is nice. And at the expense of the yard.

You know I should post the pics of my yard. That should add some comedy to this thread. Hmm I can't see why the insurance cancelled me . Again before I post , I had no idea that they cared about anything other than condition of the house and appraisal value.
Well, perhaps you might contact them for details as to why - at this point? They apparently had reason to declare because of "condition of property," so that might be a clue to follow. Compare your policy's start date, terms of coverages, and the all important condition of your property, to how it is now, is another avenue to follow in drawing contrast to the reason(s) why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biopete View Post
Im glad that had a happy ending. A sad story here my friend just told me -- her neighbor had their roof torn off in a tornado recently and it rained like crazy inside. they got tons of water damage as a result. The insurance company paid for a new roof but wouldn't pay for the water damage. Told her she needed flood insurance. True story apparently.
That can happen. It all hinges on how the contract reads.