View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 08:24 AM

I need to locate a replacement front bumper at some point.

What thread are the studs that hold the bumper on?

Mine are missing the nuts like someone planned to replace the front bumper and never finished. They look to be M12 sized jsut by eye-balling the stud size.

Also the master cylinder looks to be empty up front, yet full in back. When i went to fill it the back level went up, but the front level stayed low. I put my finger down the fill hole after topping it off and there's a plastic wall in between the front and rear chambers with what appears to be no way to fill the front chamber. What am i missing?

The A/C system probably doesn't work. The power connector for the compressor is hanging, unplugged.

The high side has a 134A fitting, the low side has an R12 fitting. Not sure what was being accomplished here, but it was never completed. I plan to put it back to R-12 as i have a bunch. I see it uses the GM R-4 compressor. those love to blown their front seal, so i have to see if it's any good before charging the system.

Sunroof doesn't work, not sure why. I hear no motor run, nor do i have any blown fuses when i use the switch.