View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 03:23 PM
So F&@%ING Hollywood Baby

Insults are entirely UNNECESSARY

But I'll make exceptions if you insist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty View Post
(Probably hasn't read many books.)
"Reading too many 'how to' books" merely highlights how one's immersion can become one's indoctrination. Your response was a direct shot at someone's intellect, only emphasizing YOUR lack thereof.

I bet you're anxious to get on with today's lesson, eh? Alrighty...

Quote:
Someone doesn't know the difference betwen a myth and a paradigm.
NO, YOU are WRONG! (x2) I DID mean myth so that's why I WROTE myth. Pointing out your belief of some mystical "rule" governing negotiations simply flies right by ya heh? Looks like "someone doesn't know the difference" between paradigm and rule. So clearly obvious when you look over here:

Quote:
There is a rule in negotiating which says "The first person to name a price loses."
Sure sounds like you're convinced...BUT WAIT, when you look this way:

Quote:
Being the first to name a price doesn't guarantee that you will lose...
Whuuuuuuuuut? Herm, sounds a lot like, ummmmm, backpedaling? doublespeak? contradiction? whatevs kiddo. :faceslap: See you don't even buy that nonsense you're reading! It's obvious in the way you can't stay on course.

Look, at this point those with avg/above avg intelligence would stop:

a) reading this type of material
b) meandering to that section of the bookstore
c) telling santa that it's really what you want this year

Quote:
Make me an offer that I can't refuse.
Oh okay. But only because you asked politely. How bout you avoid kludging up the thread with your worthless drivel. When it comes to the action of transaction, there is way more involved than mere negotiation. This would be obvious if you didn't carry around an extra copy of chromosome 21. Plenty of easter eggs for ya. Still, comprehension evades you for your fixation on negotiation. See this here:

Quote:
What are your three most effective negotiating tactics?
or perhaps this:

Quote:
a) A good negotiator doesn't walk away.
o ya here's a good one:

Quote:
b) A good negotiator would much rather be negotiating the price up than have the other party in control and negotiating the price down.

Simply puzzling. The cause of your bliss is debatable, although being brainwashed into a particular "paradigm" is gonna be hittin with a high percentage. At least smart money says so.

O, and one last thing...how bout a two-fer deal on the "offer you can't refuse?" I so knew you'd wanna double up on your value here, being the guru of negotiation and all. So here you are:

Though it should never come off to begin with, don't forget to put your helmet on before you start stabbing the keyboard again.

Toodles

MBZ123
1982 300CD "FrankenFemme" 178k - Eyes only TS-XWRKS transplant abomination (loc. classified)
1980 230CE "Lulu" aka "Terminal" 277k - Dying the slow death
1985 300CD "Gerda" 203k - She ain't playin' SOLD
1983 300TD "Svetlana" 240k...and pleading for more. SOLD

"What a heavy load Einstein must've had...F&@%!NG morons everywhere!" - David Lynch