View Single Post
Old 12-29-2002, 07:55 PM
GO DUKE!

Yeah its the flat pulley which is the correct one. Kinda strange, what happened originaly is the top bolt in the tensioner shock came loose.. Sending the bolt into the serp. belt, the bolt wedged inbetweent the fan pulley and the engine warping the fan pulley and therefor damaging the belt. The belt was coming apart and it appears that somehow the belt pieces welded to the tensioner pulley as it went around and around. Very strange, but anyway thankfully its just the pulley. Tomorrow I am gonna pull the belt off of the idler pulley(up top) and replace the tensioner pulley. then pull the belt back on the idler pulley. I think that should do the trick. I'll post you guys a pic of the tensioner pulley it looks very strange..

2008 S550
1957 Dodge D100
1967 VW Microbus 21 Window
2001 Suburban
2004 Beach cruiser bicycle
-----------------GO DUKE!-----------------

"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religion, but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ. For that reason alone, people of other faiths have been afforded freedom of worship here." Patrick Henry 1776