View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 10:11 PM
DD MOD, HVAC,MCP,Mac,GMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoker View Post
Not to be a thread jacker....but are the drains all visible from the sunroof track area? Does anyone perhaps have a picture? My expectations of what they should look like may be off....but I'm not seeing them. I do have crappy eyes so I work with a magnifying glass on the pics and then with location in mind take the magnifier out and start working on finding stuff in the car.
if you look in the VERY front corners of the sunroof pan, you will see you will see a hole approximately 12mm in diameter. the rear pan has them also, but it's above the c pillar because the sunroof pan is big enough to hold the sunroof in the open position...

anyway, the front drains exit above the driver and passenger door hinges, and the rear exit in front of the rear tires, I think... they may exit in the c pillar molding vents... I know the TD rear does...

My drivers:
1987 190D 2.5Turbo
1987 190D 2.5Turbo
1987 190D 2.5-5SPEED!!!

1987 300TD
1987 300TD
1994GMC 2500 6.5Turbo truck... I had to put the ladder somewhere!