View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatont9999 View Post
Let's say you put a bunch of lobotomy patients in a room and told them to come up with a system of junk yards. You would get Pick-N-Pull. Now, staff each location with said patients and throw in a bit of racism, then, you have Pick-N-Pull as it stands today.

I have never been to the Fort Worth PNP but I know the ones in Dallas are like walking into a combination of Harlem and Mexico city. I get looks and hear comments all the time because I do not fit in at all. I also see a lot of padding at the register. More so than the guy in front of me. They WILL charge you for EVERY nut and bolt! That is, if they don't like you.

If you are not a CHL and do not carry everywhere already, I suggest you pack a little heat when you go. I have seen some really shady scenarios at PNPs in the Dallas area that will peak your SA for he rest of the day.

As far as pulling a diff, just put something under it so the dirt does not get in anything. Let it drop; you won't damage it.

maybe its how you are dressed or something.

Ive never had a problem at any junkyard ive even been to because im-

A. hideously ugly and the employees can relate
B. usually wearing a filthy baseball cap and dark sunglasses so opinions and moods are impossible to know
and C. Arrive at the yard in filthy ripped clothing or jumpsuit already