View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 08:55 PM

Where are the chickenchit cops in your area?

The one in my area is the only cop in Point Comfort. He has a barely marked SUV.

Every day about 5000 cars and trucks have to get to and from two factories that border the town. Unfortunately, the four lane roads to one factory run within the city limits. For most workers and supply trucks, the route to the factory includes railroad tracks fifty feet from a left turn with traffic lights. Coming from the factory, there is a right turn with the railroad tracks 50 feet beyond.

When he is not setting speed traps, the CS cop sits at this intersection and tickets anybody who does not to come to a complete stop at the right hand turn, anybody who stops for the red light on the railroad tracks (two trains a day, not when he is giving tickets), any tank truck that does not come to a complete stop at the railroad crossing. It is a rare day when I go to work and don't see that he has someone pulled over

I got his attention today coming home. I was at the right turn intersection with a tank truck in front of me. The light turned green. I knew the truck was going to stop at the tracks so as soon as the rear of the trailer cleared, I put the pedal to the metal and passed the truck legally and rapidly accelerated in the first two gears, then let off in third.

CS cop jumped at the bait. He ended up following me out of his jurisdiction on a two mile long bridge while I slowed to 45 (the legal minimum) and other cars passed him in the left hand lane doing 70+ in a 55 zone.

Where are CS cops that you know of?
2015 Chevy Spark
2006 Hyundai Tucson