View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idle View Post
Washington State was facing a situation they could not win. Boeing could move the assembly to anywhere if they wanted to build a new building, or they could move it to Texas where there are several facilities that could serve their purpose.

Tulsa International Airport also has a large building where aircraft were once modified/built for the Air Force. Oklahoma City has a massive ex-GM assembly plant that belongs to the City and is next to Tinker AFB. This list could go on and on, but I think my point is clear.

And if Boeing needed a lot of room Oklahoma has an area called Burns Flats. If you are interested in a lot of room cheap you should check this out.

Spaceport Facilities

Washington State was buying economic stability. Others were in line to purchase the same thing, so the product went to the highest bidder.
As long as you people bid, I will play both sides against the middle. So yes, they were purchasing economic benefits. So either all stop or it goes on. We should not complain once we decided on the path of purchasing.
05 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
06 Polaris Sportsman 500 EFI
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Red
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Yellow
04 Tailgator 21 ft Toy Hauler
11 Harley Davidson 883 SuperLow