View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTUpower View Post
Yep. We are also home of more self made people which that disparity is comprised of. Other places don't have the high end, just the low end.
That should only allow a reasonable disparity. What is starting to form up is that very few percentagewise have or control most the dollars.

The dollars have to come from somewhere. I think the poor and average guy is the target because his numbers are greater. Also because of him having less flexiability. He will just pay the overall price as he is easier to control and manipulate.

These issues are not confined to only the USA but there are becoming obvious signs they are getting stretched there.. Since the so called middle class is about the only place left to extract dollars they are possibly under serious siege currently.

I guess I am middle class in Canada and even here the trend is there. Our cost of living is ever upward in all sorts of ways. The determinates of middle class itself are becoming less well defined. It was well defined maybe twenty years ago. I even doubt that the situation could be cleaned up even if the will was there at this point. The people with the real power are too well entrenched.

I also have no issue with deserving people earning above average incomes. Still nobody is worth a hundred million a year and that is the compensation level still of people that have done the greatest damage to society peaking in 2008 and subsequent years..

They are also now generally entrenching themselves by appointments or most have already in many areas of government. Just the people needed to call overall government fiscal policy and look out for the citizens interests..

Many of these people walked away with fortunes and stuck it to the people they were responsible to in the process. This to me provides no indication they will be other than self centered currently.

They should instead have gone to prison for breeches of trust and general criminality. I really think the government through some complicity was actually terrified of excessive exposure. That there was not one guilty individual even charged says a lot.

Instead today they run the financial aspects of governments. What really blows me out of the water is people expect responsible behavious from this group. That is almost an absolute thing that will not be there. It is one thing these appointees have already proven in spades they totally lack.

It almost looks like a generally engineered overall scam to a simple person like myself. Possibly the only certainty is there is going to be quite the ride down the road for a large percentage of the population at some point because of this.

Last edited by barry12345; 11-13-2013 at 10:58 PM.