View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 02:46 PM
Maņana turkeer

Parted Out 1965 W111 220S

A while back I parted out a 1965 220Sb W111. The car went to the crusher after I was done stripping it. The car had sat outside for several years, so chrome pieces may have oxidation/pitting, etc. I tried to save as much as possible that was worth saving. Some parts were not worth saving and were scrapped.

I have a lot of the little interior / dash parts, front seats (local pick up ONLY), nice rear trunk mat, speedo cluster, etc.
No radio.
Some engine external parts, no engine block/case/head/longblock, etc.

I do have an (obviously) unknown condition core 4 speed manual transmission from the car. Car was a floor shift car. I am keeping floor shift components for my 220S (things like shifter, linkage rods, etc). Prefer local pick up / delivery on this.

If there's something you need, send me a PM through the site with a description of what you are looking for, and I can provide pics. We can work out a price that is equitable for both of us. I'm not trying to get rich, just trying to pay some bills.

Worldwide shipping available. I ship a lot, so international shipping is not a big deal.