View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 01:26 PM
So F&@%ING Hollywood Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jooseppi Luna View Post
beautiful gray leather interior...bird's-eye wood... gray console for eatont9999... potential LSD...
I see what you did there

Rich - Easy fellar, you trying to incite a riot in here! We really do have it made out here and no matter how slim it keeps getting, it will always be juicier than most every other corner of our country.

Your story of two some years ago gave me an idear! The yayarea is loaded right about now and I have been wantin to make the trek. HAVE YOU SEEN THIS YET? Wonder if that's OEM. Dunno, but somebody needs to snap that up. I've only eyeballed that once before. Can't justify the expense rollin solo, buuuuuuuuuut if I had say, a cohort or two, roadtrippin might be less painful and way more productive, heh? What's your schedule like the next couple a weeks buddy? Wanna go halfers on fuel?

O ya, with all that room you got, what's the rush in getting rid of the stripped carcasses? Looked pretty orderly when I was there. Besides, the rust belt will always be wanting... Got around two empty acres over this way and just now starting to stock up, can't stand looking at empty dirt.

MBZ123
1982 300CD "FrankenFemme" 178k - Eyes only TS-XWRKS transplant abomination (loc. classified)
1980 230CE "Lulu" aka "Terminal" 277k - Dying the slow death
1985 300CD "Gerda" 203k - She ain't playin' SOLD
1983 300TD "Svetlana" 240k...and pleading for more. SOLD

"What a heavy load Einstein must've had...F&@%!NG morons everywhere!" - David Lynch