View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskyMan View Post
Success is a state of mind but what defines success?

In case you haven't checked into it lately, not only are the buildings mortgage free, they have been mortgage free since before you were born.

My building has brass and gold fittings on the doors and in the elevators and Italian marble floors through out. A $50,000 glass hand made Italian chandelier greets clients on the first floor of the building. My receptionist was a playmate before she came to work here. She brings me my morning Starbucks coffee and my daily Wall Street journal so I can see how my company's stock is performing. I read the paper while sipping coffee while seated at my fifty foot solid rosewood conference table. My Grumman Gulfstream Jet aircraft awaits fully fueled and on the ready to take me to any destination I desire at a moment's notice. My Chauffeur stands by with my Bentley automobile to take me to dinner at an exclusive members only dinner club along with certain select guests of mine.

Night life for you, OTH, involves ordering a pizza and renting a movie from Red Box.

You aren't even aware that I exist and that is how I WANT IT.

Oh, I almost forgot, don't forget to send in your monthly insurance premium payment, my wife wants a newer and larger swimming pool.
[/SIZE]
A statement usually made by the UNsuccessful.

I haven't. Not even sure how I would proceed since I don't really see how that enters into any equation in my life.

IF that were true, good for you. I really don't care who is more or less or about the same when it comes to success. Unlike you, I don't have a green eyed monster inside me that is envious of someone's success. If someone does better than me, I wish I could be them.

That is where you are wrong. I don't do Red Box. Just cancelled Netflix. If you are going to take wild guesses and try to convince me you know anything, you are going to have to do better.

Yes, I'm sure. Know how many "Secrets your (insert group here) doesn't want you to know" I see? I lost count. Know how many I read? None.

I don't do it monthly. Try again.
05 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
06 Polaris Sportsman 500 EFI
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Red
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Yellow
04 Tailgator 21 ft Toy Hauler
11 Harley Davidson 883 SuperLow