View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 10:46 PM

FS: 1983 W126 300SD Brown/Palomino

1983 Mercedes 300 SD Diesel

I have owned it for 3 years and took great care of it. Reason for selling is that I finally got my friend to sell his blue 85 300TD wagon that I wanted for years.
Engine has very little blow by, injectors rebuilt with Monark nozzles, all filters, fluids replaced regularly, ac rebuilt and works great, transmission shifts good, valves adjusted, seats firm, aftermarket radio, newer tires, rear shocks, breaks front and rear rebuilt entirely, including new master cylinder, break lines, break fluid. The bad is that odometer is stuck as usual,but I am guessing around 220K miles, the hood hinge is broken on passenger side so I use a golf club to hold the hood to work on engine. Hood pad needs replacement, interior is missing some wood trim and driver seat has a 2" rip in lower left corner. Antenna is not going up and down, but radio works great, all windows roll up and down, sunroof works as well. Suspension is solid as well, no shaking or issues. Overall a solid car with many many parts replaced that I can't think of now. Price is $2900 or best offer. The wagon I want costs twice as much so there is not a whole lot of room for negotiation.