View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 06:40 PM
Banned

Location: Sharing my mother's basement with several liberals who can't hold a job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elchivito View Post
My use of "none. Because Obama." was said in sarcasm. I know there are some operatives in jail for registration fraud. My point is this, first, I don't know whether ACORN is pure or not. You'd LOVE to see some conspiracy on their part to affect the outcome of elections. There is no evidence of that. It seems to me that anyone giving that a teeny bit of thought would realize that it's just about the most plss poor way to affect an election imaginable.
There IS evidence that they stupidly failed to properly train and vet their registrars.
Second, and this is key; you and your ilk are all to willing to confuse registration fraud with ELECTION fraud. The terms are misused with regularity. I believe it is often intentional.
Don't confuse me with one of Larry's imaginary "Obama zealots", or one of your "Demokrats". Sorry you misunderstood my point "dude". I'll try to be clearer for you in the future.
Term is abused regularly.......I'm not totally sure if it is intentional...most without a second thought.