View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 06:53 AM
dieselarchitect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silber Adler View Post
I seem to remember the cic using a cigar. Somehow I doubt that it was her idea.

The American people will elect just about anyone. Including this draft dodger. Mean while I was drafted and many of my friends never made it back.

I don't think he {Clinton} was a bit better than the pseudo intellectual in office now. He {aka Barry} keeps saying that the working man is being hurt. Yet his audiences are almost entirely super rich left wingers. Just double talk.

Mean while the base of the tea party is decidedly middle class who is sick and tired of paying the bills for the elites and the lazy.

Look at the centers of the elite. Manhattan, Hollywood. Both are so left that they are what the Romans would call "sinister".
Your first statement may be somewhat accurate but the rest of the post does not really match the facts. As for Monica, I guess she is going for another 15 minutes in the sun.
[SIGPIC] Diesel loving autocrossing grandpa Architect. 08 Dodge 3/4 ton with Cummins & six speed; I have had about 35 benzes. I have a 39 Studebaker Coupe Express pickup in which I have had installed a 617 turbo and a five speed manual.[SIGPIC]

..I also have a 427 Cobra replica with an aluminum chassis.