Old 08-31-2014, 05:06 PM
Inna-propriate-da-vida

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarTek View Post
Oh, this is easy, I drive a lot during the day so I have a good list:

Texting drivers (goes without saying)
Running red lights and stop signs.
Failure to signal.
Drivers who enter the Interstate and immediately shoot into the left lane and halt there.
Drivers who stay in the left lane until the last possible second before getting over to exit.
Left lane hogs who aren't passing anyone.
Drivers making a left turn at a light and won't get out into the intersection to wait when the light turns green, screwing over everyone behind them.
Drivers who stop 2+ car lengths behind the next car at a red light leaving a huge gap.
Drivers who start slowing down in the Interstate before exiting. That's what the DECELERATION RAMP is for!
Drivers who fail to reach highway speed before entering the Interstate. That's what the ACCELERATION RAMP is for!
Drivers who panic at the end of the ramp and slam on brakes.
Drivers who use the shoulder to advance to the right turn lane.
Drivers who signal and move over at the same time. The signal is a nice touch but it's asking permission, not a warning.
Drivers who see you signal to change lanes and then shoot ahead from behind to block you. Funny, there wasn't a car there when I signaled a second ago...
Tailgaters...

I'm sure there's more...
I also like the guy who swerves out to the yellow line to make a right turn....
Guess one needs to swing pretty wide to get that Civic around the corner....

Wonder if he's related to the guy who turns left from the break-down lane???

1983 300SD - 305000
1984 Toyota Landcruiser - 190000
1994 GMC Jimmy - 203000

https://media.giphy.com/media/X3nnss8PAj5aU/giphy.gif