View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 03:38 AM
300cd

the hvac electrics are working well now after some soldering and heat shrinking any wires that they used a knife to strip the insulation back and probe around until they though they found the compressor turn on signal too the klima relay. poor wagon and the funniest part is... i am no the new owner of it! so i am the new owner of an 87 300td! i have wanted an SDL since i sold my 300sd awhile back. was very interested in the 603 and was greeted with (drum roll) a blown HG or cracked head . i will be posting a new topic in the diesel discussion about that whole thing and being new to both the the w124 and 603 unexpectedly haha! back on topic to MY wagons wiring the wiring is plugged in and seems to be working except the fan always seems to be on a very low speed when it should be off. is this normal for constant ventilation or something or do i have something wired wrong? all fan speed settings seem to work. i will test with a few different CCU's. and there is no illumination on any CCU i have tested. i will recheck the connection for that too. everything will be sleeved and tided up once everything works and a crack free dash is installed with rebuilt pods. can i rebuild the pods with the performance analysis ones? how many are there total? the connection that goes inside the box works and the oval one in front works. has anyone just closed off the recirc door with zip ties and done away with it? both pods are shot and the linkage for is all messed up. it such a pain to get to even with the top thing off for the dash vents!
Attached Thumbnails
w124 CCU wiring disaster. need pinout or picture-20140912_020212.jpg   w124 CCU wiring disaster. need pinout or picture-20140912_044403.jpg   w124 CCU wiring disaster. need pinout or picture-20140914_221517.jpg  
91 300TD- 722.6, #22 head, 3.5L IP, w140 manifolds, ect