View Single Post
Old 09-19-2014, 06:03 PM

Hi fahrve,

I wish I did. I went up and saw John just to get the plastic pieces that mine was missing at the time. I have to say that it did quiet the noise I was hearing, but alas, it didn't go away; and of course it is still driving me insane.

Literally I have replaced everything else in the system except the reservoir and the pump. I got a used pump from John that I haven't tried yet. I'll probably switch that out tomorrow.

I have replaced the hydro shocks, air cells and rebuilt the ride height adjustment valve in the back as well. Of course, all of it did need to be changed, but that noise only got better with the use of the inserts. Only thing left at this point is the pump and reservoir and a plastic tank to hold the fluid just doesn't seem logical. If the pump doesn't do it, then all that is left is the tubing. I did check all of it under the car to make sure it wasn't touching the body somewhere, but it wasn't.

I'll let you know what I find out if I get a chance to change it out this weekend.

Todd
2013 C250 Black
1974 CJ5 Red
You might faint from the fight, but you're gonna find it. Every challenge could have paradise behind it. -John Popper-