Thread: Buyer beware!
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2014, 04:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 400Eric View Post
I AM NOT GOING TO LET IT GO. AND IT IS NOT YOUR PLACE TO TELL ME TO DO SO, "DUDE". YOU ARE NOT THE ONE WHO IS OUT HARD EARNED CASH!

He said in no uncertain terms that it was a "running" engine. It's not. That's the bottom line. Since he refuses to even return PMs or phone calls, My only course of action is to warn others about him. I will continue to do so as long as he continues to run ads.
If the guy actually still bothers with dealing any parts for old benz's .................. I REALLY wouldn't worry that he may actually make any money.
I-O-W you are only embarrasing yourself here.

In fact with YOUR conduct im sensing you were probaply doing the typical benz skinflint "Im driving a hard bargan here" and probably made such a nuisance of yourself before getting the engine that you pissed the guy off with the entitlement attitude to the point he stiffed you on those lines PURPOSELY,,,

There was a prick up in St Louis- ill just call him

" His Gwagonness" who kept up that crap on a 43000 mile turbodiesel i have--For 5 or so emails,,, I still got that motor and theres no way in hell it will ever go in his POS.
You may someday figure out the basics of tactfulness,
but since its going on 5 yrs now........ I really doubt it.

Last edited by panZZer; 11-07-2014 at 04:29 PM.