View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 SL320 View Post
How about writing a "Letter to the Editor." at the newspaper near the roof people stating yoiu are OK with what they did and would be OK with a guy amusing himself in public. Also include that both of these acts should be 100% legal no matter the place or time.
Happy to do so. I can't speak to the opinion of the average sheep, only my own. I wouldn't be OK with it. I just wouldn't call the police. I'd simply consider it not my business to interfere. There are many things that I consider not OK, but also wouldn't involve cops in. Unless something's on fire, someone is getting hurt, property is being damaged, or someone is being robbed, I'm not calling 911. And I'm sure not going to have some decent people who happened to be in the throes of passion having their reputations ruined (or being beat up/killed by cops) on my conscience. I have no trust in the US "justice" system and won't lift a pinky to abet it, except under very limited circumstances.

Lastly, there's a difference between urination (smells) and having sex. I'm happy to sleep with someone in my own bed. I'd be less happy if someone urinated in the bed. If someone (quietly) amused himself at 3 am outside my window, I likely wouldn't even notice unless they're also making a racket.