View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 03:39 PM
New England Hick

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmaysob View Post
I sold the bike at the beginning of christmas week. I had been in search of a boat for almost 6 months. Christmas eve day, while sitting at work, I found the boat I wanted. Picked it up the day after Christmas, and made the first trip out that same day. Its a 99 astro with a 150 hp Mercury. I am very pleased with it. Plenty of room, fast as s&*t , and smooth. Hopefully in another month I will be replacing the graphs (fish finders).

Made the switch for my family. My oldest boy loves to fish and so does the wife. I have no doubt my 1 year old will as well once he gets old enough. He is already carrying big brothers fishing pole around the house.
Nice, ought to move nicely with a 150 on it!

I'm thinking of downsizing from our Sea Ray to a bass boat for the same reason you sold your bike, I've finally got a kid who likes to fish with me! Can still pull a tube and skiers but a lot easier to tow and fish off of.

Congrats!

1980 300TD-China Blue/Blue MBTex-2nd Owner, 107K (Alt Blau) OBK #15
'06 Chevy Tahoe Z71 (for the wife & 4 kids, current mule) '03 Honda Odyssey (son #1's ride, reluctantly) '99 GMC Suburban (255K+ miles, semi-retired mule) 21' SeaRay Seville (summer escape pod)