View Single Post
Old 02-16-2003, 10:25 PM

Hey neil. Long time. got the house and the E so everything is cool at this time. Specially interested rates how there are. I was able to finance after 2 payments. So get this. I inlcuded my entire car payoff with new new payment plan. It worked out cool.
So I'm back. I want to sell my sliver arrows and get into somethin differnet. paid some big$$ but I'm willing to let the them go. So I can get into a sets of some 17 inch AMG or brabus. Some debris,Hit me on the freeway So I worked a liitle magic with our so called system. I installed a whole new front bumper assembly with foglights the works. It looks real cool.

I have my OEM speakers, wiper assemblies with the old filler panels. Not much else. I have addl cls pump(central locking system pump. Addl igntion control module.

Any of this interest you let me know.
also mt partner has a OEM brabus racing cylinder head complete with valve cover for a 103 engine. Single OHC 6 cyl. You know which I mean. This guy has soo much crap its not funny. Sitting next to his Factory Ac schnitzer race car he he.
send me a private email will talk by phone
later guido
2009 E350 Sport AMG package