View Single Post
Old 02-24-2003, 05:39 PM
Johnson Chan

Dont knock Bill or Microsoft!!

Hey guys, dont knock on Bill Gates or Microsoft. I am a big fan of his. As a businessman myself, i want to learn how to step on top of people and climb to the top of the mountain. By the way, I own a small computer consulting company and those "blue screen of death" and various crashes and bugs, and viruses targeted for windows products= business for me. If it wasnt for Microsoft, i would be out of a job and no Benz's. so lets be nice to Bill :-)

1) Macontosh is Microsofts "research and development department", trash bin=mac; recycle bin=windows

2) Windows NT=OS/2 modified. Remember how they "teamed up" with IBM only to steal there technology (OS/2) and then say bye bye IBM and hello Windows NT.

3) Getting out of the lawsuit by donating money to competitors. Absolutely brillant! Well not getting out, but you know what i mean.

4) He holds the record as the largest donation by a living person.

Any more tidbits i forgot to mention? No seriously speaking, i understand where you are coming from, but you have to admit, the guy is brillant and has some positive effects in a weird way. If windows products were 100% perfect then a lot of repair/consulting, etc type businesses would be out of jobs.

By the way, I hate XP and I hate "go back" features, I enjoy 98, 95, etc. that are more prone to crashes, as long as its not for my personal computer ;-)