View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 05:27 PM
Ignorance is a disease

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahrvergnugen View Post
"There are a few people who can stand working on those cars and because of that they can charge a premium labor rate for those customers who are unfortunate enough to need their services."

You are becoming ridiculous. There is No Way to support this argument, none without hyperbole and personal experience being the foundation.

" My hatred is well founded and authentic."

Ah, okay. Hatred/anger are secondary emotions, and once had, don't evaporate without careful exploration. Hatred and anger are also closed doorways to learning. I'm not attempting to criticize you, just offer what I've learned in My life. If I Hate something, there is an underlying reason that isn't necessarily fair to the item/person in question.

" VAG cars are the worst of the German automobiles,"

You mean BMW; garage Queens. Lovely to drive, hard to maintain, and the Cost of Parts... And Dodge is still the worst US brand, bar-none.
My friend has a BMW E90. The car has 65k miles on it and is extremely reliable. E90s have proven reliable.

Everything is personal experience... If you couldn't support an opinion without somebody's personal experience you wouldn't have an opinion. I believe you are becoming ridiculous. If I have serviced the cars with no bias either way, why is my opinion invalid? If anything, since I'm disinterested and only take everything at face value, my technician's outlook is to be given more weight than your outlook. Fanboys tend to be blind to everything negative about their precious brand, and often warp reality to suit their argument. I have never owned a VAG automobile, but due to my first hand experience fixing them, servicing them at regular maintenance intervals, and observing how they age, I will never consider owning one as long as I live. It's not just me; my in laws own a 2008 VW Jetta Wolfsburg special edition. The car has had problems for a long time, and it isn't due to lack of maintenance.

If you want a car that's cheaply built but sold at luxury price because it's German, get a VW. If you want to go to the dealer for service and repair EVERY TIME you need something fixed, get a VW. If you're just going to lease a car and beat the crap out of it and get rid of it before it falls apart, get a VW. If you want a quality car that is designed well, built with quality materials, and made to last over a decade, DO NOT get a VW.
http://i959.photobucket.com/albums/a...0/sideview.png