View Single Post
Old 03-08-2003, 09:44 PM
This space for sale

Quote:
Originally posted by zla39fj
Snibble
That is the part I am talking about. There is one more screw that is around the halfway point. It is along the bottom edge, carefully run your fingers all along the bottom side. It will be a LARGE Phillips screw. The handle does not detatch from the panel. Remember that there are 2 screws that hold your power seat switch on. You are getting close.
Will take a look tomorrow and update with results. I managed to get the power switches out, and yes I saw that there were 2 scews holding them. Hopefully I will have a more succesful day tomorrow. If I get this one door done, then the next will be easy. It usually takes me one time to learn something and get it done right.

One more question. I am not sure if the wire I have bought is correct. Its a relatively thick wire... diameter wise the size of a finger or so. Home Depot calls is a 12-2 gauge speaker wire. Its a copper wire in a clear plasticy coating. There are two wires side by side. Thats how I can describe what I have. Does this sound right? Let me know soon. thanks a lot for being there to assist