View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 09:26 AM
Drat, double drat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLLGUY View Post
It will be nice to have you back in our corner of the world, even if for a short time. By the way, I like your avatar, it is very appropriate! I too are a member of the "rollover" club (rolled my Jeep with wheels facing the sky), and had to wear my 4X4 club plaques upside-down for a year.....Rich
I figured it would be far more appropriate than a W201 rim! Hopefully, in time, I will get back to driving a W116 or a W123. Driving the 6.9 left me impressed; might have to reach a good compromise and drive a Crawford.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwnate1 View Post
Part of life is learning to deal with it's inherent un fairness Miguel ;

You seem to be very good at this : rolling with it's punches .

Hopefully we'll see you when you're Stateside again , me in my ever present battered Diesel Sports Coupe =8-) .
At this point of my life (late 20's) I am getting to that point in which I need to draw the line on how much people take from me. The advantage of the Arab countries is that they are completely shameless about it, so that makes things a lot easier than being back-stabbed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Llorente of Arabia strikes again! This time is the long-expected trip to Jordan I took last February. It hasn't been until now that I decided to write on it, for I have been busy with all the workplace drama, moving to a new home, and my future USA tour with "Curator on the Go". So far, the response has been mostly positive.

THIS EUROPEAN LIFE: Journey to the Ottoman Crescent (II)