View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by szamik View Post
Okey, I set up rotor properly.

There are small succeses. Engine doesn't block itself while cranking and also it almost start :-)

Almost... Engine is trying to catch only if I press gas pedal almost to the metal. I found that throttle switch is also unscrewed and I can change it position.
Is this part needed to start the engine?

I will be trying more tomorrow, because battery is gone
Yes, you need to get the throttle position switch properly set. This link explains how to refurbish a TPS, but at least lock it back in place and set it with feeler gauge as described near end of pdf.

If engine won't keep running, try squirting some fuel into intake. Could be there is a problem with fuel injection system (trigger points for example)

Sounds like you should go read some of the D-Jet stuff on BW. Links to shop manual and other stuff there too:

Throttle Position SWitch - Early D-Jets. - Mercedes-Benz Forum

For general 107 stuff including section on Djets: The Encyclopaedia Germanica Volume 107 (aka EGv107) - Mercedes-Benz Forum

One owners attempt to cover most things we djet owners run into: The Comprehensive Illustrated Djet (72-75 350-450SL) Thread - Mercedes-Benz Forum

and this early training manual from Bosch: Early Mercedes Bosch D-Jetronic Training manual - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Good Luck!