View Single Post
Old 03-27-2003, 11:43 AM

My deepest sympathies on the smoke situation... I am allergic to it myself....and had an idiot mechanic smoke with the windows up and the heater on just four months ago in my pickup truck (computer problem) .... he had a heart attack shortly after that.... HA ! Take that you idiot !... The first thing the Doc told him is that his smoking was OVER... why could that have not happened before he abused my pickup ?
My pickup has carpet, cloth seats, cloth headliner... the works for keeping the smell after the incident...

If you have access to Febrez.... I suggest you turn on the heater and air conditioner at different times.. with the blower on high.. and spray it into the intake ( probably near your feet at the tunnel )... you may also try Lysol spray ( which is good for taking care of mold and mildew which may live due to the condensation present in hvac systems ).
Also ,of course , you will want to wash the insides of the windows... you may be surprised how much better you can see afterwards....
On the suspension leak,,, suggest you take it to qualified service person for an estimate.... they will tell you the correct names of what is leaking.... then check back here with what you find out to get advise about possibility of DIY....