View Single Post
Old 04-01-2003, 11:45 AM
Posts: n/a
Fastlane doesn't call them front subframe bushings

Go to the suspension section and look at "bearing bracket bushings". I'm 95% sure this is what you're talking about. I just changed mine and know how frustrating it can be when there are several different names for the same part. Good luck.
Reply With Quote