View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 02:41 PM
Fold on dotted line

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasinthesun View Post
Im still in a fog over it and wont ever be the same from it.Lost my father in the worst way possible , was sick and wouldnt let us kids know how he was feeling until it was too late .He was a wonderful man but as alot of men from his generation are ,he was stubborn on this subject sometimes .The doctors really gave it their best to help him thru it but he lost the battle with other weakened conditions he was already under , I couldnt feel any worse over his passing and we have lost the pillar of our family .What confuses all of us is that we called EMS for assistance and he passed all their test during their visit to the house .I persisted the hospital visit latter that morning and my sister was baffled he was so sick and took a turn for the worse once their.While you have yours make those visits count would be my message here.Spend sometime at a park or do something they like to do ,we are lucky that those days where filled much like that shortly before he passed.The best part of you comes from your parents .

I'm sorry this has happened to you. No consolation that it happens to all of us, just as it's happened to me.
Time does heal wounds. And soon I hope good memories will replace the pain.

1950 170SD
1951 Citroen 11BN
1953 Citroen 11BNF limo
1953 220a project
1959 180D
1960 190D
1960 Borgward Isabella TS 2dr
1983 240D daily driver
1983 380SL
1990 350SDL daily driver alt
3 x Citroen DS21M, down from 5
3 x Citroen 2CV, down from 6