View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 06:12 PM

Well, my neighbor two houses down the steet has two jackass dogs that bark all day and night. My next door neighbor who has a hearing aid can hear them all day too so its not just me. I started blowing air horns at them to quiet them down. Well, that didn't stop them. Next step they started barking at night at 3am and waking me up. I'm pretty angry at that point. I had mentioned it to them and expressed my frustration and told them how the neighbors can't stand it.

The wifes excuse is that she doesn't believe in training them because the dogs should be free to do whatever whenever. The dogs wake them up at all hours of the night so they can go to the bathroom and get night time snacks. They destroy the house that was just remodeled. it smells worse than a morgue in there when I was there. urine stains everywhere.

what I did was call the local municipality lady and report them. she didn't do anything. so I called the cops when they were bwrking at 3am and I believe they fined them. The dogs magically quit barking because I was tired of waking up. I don't live on a farm with a rooster in the middle of the woods.
2004 Chevy 2500HD Duramax 220k