View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 07:45 PM
Supercalifragilisticexpia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman View Post
At OP, piss off the only person that can help you and they won't. I'd have let him fix the problem so it was finished and off my plate. May have also offered him some food and asked him to call the next time he was going to be late. Those guys work on commission but aren't exactly high end sales people. You still need the work done and still don't have a relationship with someone that can take care of it. It pretty much looks like you wasted your time and didn't gain anything.
This is a pool repair, not curing Cancer. Pool repair companies are a dime a dozen.

As for the time, not really an issue. I was home anyway. He said he would be there between certain times and failed to do so. No notification or anything.

The issue is a secondary timer. Not critical. I just manually turn on the booster pump when I want it on and that's it. The primary filtration pump timer works fine. I could go all season with out the secondary working.

I called on Monday and left two messages to reschedule. They never called back. The Home warranty company assigned me to a different contractor. He called yesterday and said he would be out late tonight. Got a call from him earlier and I described the problem to him. He called back later and told me he would have the part tomorrow and assuming weather permits he will call me when he is on his way to install it.

Seems like a win win to me.

2014 C250 21,XXX my new DD ** 2013 GLK 350 18,000 Wife's new DD**

- With out god, life is everything.
- God is an ever receding pocket of scientific ignorance that's getting smaller and smaller as time moves on..." Neil DeGrasse Tyson
- You can pray for me, I'll think for you.
- When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.